Staci Dumas Carson
Contact Staci Dumas Carson
Born El Dorado, Arkansas.
Admitted to Bar:
- Arkansas, 2003
- United States District Court, Arkansas, Eastern & Western Districts
- U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- ABOTA National Trial College (2014)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (B.A., Criminal Justice, summa cum laude, 1999)
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock (J.D., with honors, 2003)
- Executive Editor, University of Arkansas at Little Rock Law Review 2002-2003
- Student Editor, Journal of Appellate Practice & Process 2001-2002
- Pulaski County, Arkansas, and American Bar Associations
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- Best Lawyers in America© recognition 2013-2020
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® selected to Rising Stars list 2008-2013
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® selected to list 2014-2020
- Making Amends; Journal of Literature and Medicine, 2000.
- Punitive Damages: A State-by-State Compendium; Co-Authored the Arkansas section. The DRI Defense Library Series, 2009.
All Policies Are Not Created Equal: Governmental Unit or Agency Exclusion to Definition of Underinsured Motor Vehicle Is Enforceable in Commercial Auto Policies. Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel, 2016.
Unfair Claims Settlement Practices Compendium; Arkansas section. The DRI Defense Library Series, 2018.
Areas Of Practice:
Click here to view Staci Dumas Carson’s biography